Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!Let's see how much you remember!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
No, but we were really happy!
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
I had to reason with my husband that it was his. It came down to I didn't have time to cheat on him LOL
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
Had a dream of a baby telling me to eat. Woke-up to get a pregnacy test.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yes, but we both "fet" it was a girl. She was named with in the first three weeks of knowing.
9. DUE DATE?
November 28th 2007, anniversary of my Father-In laws death.
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Not even a little, but I got really sick when I thought something might go wrong.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Watermelon we spent 100's on melon in one month...oops.
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
We moved while I was 7 months pregnant and my husband kept saying "I'll put it away later" ack!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
She wouldn't come out
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
Hard to tell, they kept me doped up because I was so sick.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Yes, not for pain to stop puking so I didn't choke
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
7 pounds 11oz
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
December 8th a week late!
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
13 1/2 months.
Rate Me on BlogHop.com! help?